What interest for people living with diabetes?
Thanks to its low glycemic index and its nutritional composition, LA PIZZA is an ideal solution for people who do not want to give up the carbohydrates and want to taste the most famous Italian traditional meal. LA PIZZA is a convenient and fast preparation mix and thanks to its low glycemic index of 50 and its nutritional profile is also ideal for those who want to control their weight and glycaemia. LA PIZZA is ready in a few minutes: with very few simple steps, you can have it immediately ready to taste!
How to prepare it?
- Turn on the oven and bring up to 230°/250°
- Grease a baking tray with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Merge 110cc of water to the mix, then add a spoon of extra virgin olive oil and soften with a fork
- Blend the mix and spread it on the baking tray
- Add two spoons of extra virgin olive oil and any seasonings you like
- Bake and cook it for 25-30 minutes
Taste LA PIZZA as flat bread to accompany your meals and snacks!
Box of 240 gr
60 gr per portion
“0” flour*, whole oat flour, Inulin fibre, acacia fibre, reasing agents: gluconolactone (E575) and sodium carbonate, low-fat milk powder, antioxidant agent: ascorbic acid (maltodextrins).
* Cereals containing gluten.
Manufactured in a facility that uses SOY and NUTS.
Long-term dietary treatment with increased amounts of fiber-rich low glycemic index natural foods improves blood glucose control and reduces the number of hypoglycemic events in type 1 diabetic patients. – Giacco R, Parillo M, Rivellese AA, et al. – Diabetes Care 2000; 23:1461.
Dietary advice based on the glycaemic index improves dietary profile and metabolic control in type 2 diabetic patients. – Wilding J,Beecham J. – Diabet Med 1994; 11:397
Gli altri prodotti della linea Diabete & Gusto – Nutribetix